With the purchase of a WaterGuru SENSE S1 device, you receive a free TEST kit! You send in the TEST kit and the professionals at WaterGuru will perform a free lab-grade analysis of your pool!
With the purchase of a WaterGuru SENSE S1 device, you also get free quarterly mail-in tests that will test for:
- Total Alkalinity (TA)
- Cyanuric Acid (CYA)
- Calcium Hardness (CH)
- Phosphates (Phos)
- Copper (Cu)
- Iron (Fe)
Follow the steps below to request a test kit:
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Note: If you have multiple pools, select the pool from the top upper middle portion of the screen
- After you have selected your pool, scroll down and tap "TEST"
- "Take a lab test" will be displayed
- Select "Use WaterGuru TEST"
- At the Order WaterGuru TEST screen, tap "Order TEST"
- You will be redirected to the Supplies page to proceed with the WaterGuru TEST order
- Select "Already have one" if you already have a TEST kit and wish to proceed testing your water.
- The contents of the TEST Kit: TEST vial, TEST envelope and TEST prepaid shipment label
- Locate the TEST envelope
- On the TEST envelope, the following message appears: "Kit Registration Required. Open the WaterGuru App"
- In the App, tap Scan Code - TEST QR Code Find and scan the QR code on return shipping label
- The WaterGuru app will launch your phone's camera
- Scan the QR code using the WaterGuru app
- Note: If you get an error you are unable to scan the QR code, don't worry. Just take a sheet of paper and write down the email address and name associated with your WaterGuru account and include it with the water sample in the envelope
- At the Confirm Details screen, the following message will appear: "QR code scanned successfully. Sample Source: (Pool Name)
- Ensure that the Pool Name that is referenced as "Sample source" matches the pool name you have selected if you have multiple pools.
- Tap Finish
- The following message will appear: "Your TEST registration is complete - Don't forget to send us your water sample in the prepaid return envelope. You'll be notified when the results are ready"
- Tap OK
- Open the TEST vial.
- Collect your water sample. (Refer to video below WaterGuru TEST Instructions which shows how to collect the sample)
- Close the TEST vial
- Place the water sample in the envelope and seal it
- Place the prepaid Shipment label on the sealed envelope
The whole process may take up to 2 weeks. 1 Week for us to receive the sample and another week to complete the water analysis.
You will be notified by email when the processing is complete. Results will be available through the App along with recommendations on how to treat possible problems with your pool water.
Watch this short video on how to collect a water sample from your pool.
How to view your TEST results in the WaterGuru app:
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Click on Advice from the bottom menu
- Tap the arrow next to WaterGuru TEST
- Your pool's latest TEST results will appear