"WaterGuru Unavailable - The WaterGuru is probably out of range. Try again when you are in close range of your WaterGuru device"
This error may be an indication that you are not within Bluetooth range (6 feet) of your WaterGuru device.
Please do the following:
- Ensure you are within 6 feet of your WaterGuru device
- Take all of the batteries out of your WaterGuru device and wait 30 seconds
- Put the batteries back in and you will notice a set of lights in either the top battery compartment (SENSE S1) or in the lower sensor unit (SENSE S2) that will blink on and off indicating the device is turning on. If you don't see the lights blinking on and off either you are in an area that is too bright or the batteries may be weak and need to be replaced.
- The lights will stop blinking (this is normal - the lights do not stay illuminated) and the broadcast of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) will begin
- Replace the battery cover
- On your Smartphone, force close the WaterGuru app
- On your Smartphone, disable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Disable
- On your Smartphone, enable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Enable
- Launch the WaterGuru app
- Start the process to pair the device to your network
If you have completed the above steps and still see the error message, there may be a Bluetooth issue with your device, please click here to submit a Support Request and we will respond.
You can also contact us by phone Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm PST at 1-844-989-4878. WaterGuru Support can check your device remotely for further troubleshooting.