If you see the message, "No Flow Sensor Report" in the WaterGuru SENSE App, this is an indication that the pump scan that reports water flow in the skimmer every half hour has not reported any readings to the cloud. This prevents your WaterGuru SENSE device from performed it's first Water Measurement event.
Perform the following troubleshooting:
- Ensure that the Water Measurement time you have selected is 1 hour after the time your water pump has been turned on
- Reboot the SENSE device by removing / replacing the batteries.
- Remove the mesh bag. The mesh bag is not necessary for many pools. It is most beneficial for pools with excessive debris.
- Ensure that the flow sensor is facing towards the pool. The flow sensor is the metal chip which is visible at the back of the Sensor unit which is submerged in the water.
- Ensure that there is not excessive debris in the skimmer
- Turn on the Water pump if it is not already engaged for the following Water Measurement Test
- Tap "Measure Now" from the Home page of the App to perform a new Water Measurement.
- The Water Measurement can take up to 15 minutes to complete. You will see a push message in the App when it is complete
- The results should appear in the WaterGuru App.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps, and the WaterGuru App still shows the "No Flow Sensor Report" alert, and / or if the SENSE water temperature shows 34.1F, 32F or 32.4F, there may be a problem with your device, please submit a Support Request
You can also contact us by phone Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm PST at 1-844-989-4878. WaterGuru Support can check your device remotely for further troubleshooting.