If you see the error "No WaterGuru Devices Found" during setup of a WaterGuru SENSE it means one or more of the following:
- The WaterGuru device is more than 6 feet away from your phone
- Bluetooth on your phone needs to be reset
- The SENSE batteries have not been changed recently - Weak batteries will not transmit Bluetooth.
- Note: If you have not changed your batteries for a while, start the troubleshooting with new Energizer or Duracell batteries
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Ensure you are within 6 feet of your WaterGuru device
- Take all 4 batteries out of your WaterGuru device
- After 30 seconds, replace all 4 batteries and observe the multi-colored lights to the side of the top battery compartment (SENSE S1) or in the hanging sensor unit (SENSE S2) that will blink on and off for several seconds and then stop
- The lights will stop blinking and the broadcast of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) will begin
- Replace the battery cover
- On your Smartphone, force close the WaterGuru app
- On your Smartphone, disable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Disable
- On your Smartphone, enable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Enable
- Launch the WaterGuru app
- Start the process to pair the device to your Wi-Fi network.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps, and the WaterGuru App still shows the "No WaterGuru devices found" your device may be experiencing an issue, please submit a Support Request
You can also contact us by phone Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm PST at 1-844-989-4878. WaterGuru Support can check your device remotely for further troubleshooting.