If you see the error "No WaterGuru Devices Found" during setup of a WaterGuru SENSE it means one or more of the following:
- The WaterGuru device is more than 6 feet away from your phone
- Bluetooth on your phone needs to be reset
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Ensure you are within 6 feet of your WaterGuru device
- Take the batteries out of your WaterGuru device and wait 30 seconds
- Put the batteries back in and you will notice a set of lights next to the batteries that will blink indicating the device is turning on.
- The lights will stop blinking and the broadcast of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) will begin
- Replace the battery cover
- On your Smartphone, force close the WaterGuru app
- On your Smartphone, disable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Disable
- On your Smartphone, enable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Enable
- Launch the WaterGuru app
- Start the process to pair the device to your Wi-Fi network.