The WaterGuru SENSE has a Sensor that is suspended by a cable beneath the SENSE skimmer cover. This error "Sensor not in Water" is usually displayed if the Sensor is not immersed in the water.
Perform the following troubleshooting:
- Lift up the SENSE from the skimmer and place the SENSE on a dry flat surface
- Clean the skimmer of any debris
- While placing the SENSE back over the Skimmer, check to ensure that the Flow Sensor (Metal rectangle) portion of the Sensor that is suspended by a cable is completely immersed in the water and that the metal triangle is facing the pool and not facing the back of the skimmer.
- Ensure the SENSE is over the Skimmer
- Turn on your pool pump to the highest speed
- Lift up the SENSE from the skimmer enough to see if the water level in the skimmer drops with the higher pool pump speed
- If this is the case, reduce the pool pump speed to a lower speed.
- Ensure that at the lower speed, the Flow Sensor is immersed in water.
- Note: If the water level in your pool has changed and is lower than normal preventing the Flow Sensor from being immersed in water, you will need to ensure that the water level is raised to a level where the Flow Sensor is immersed.