If you see the message, "No pump flow for #Hours/#Days" in the WaterGuru SENSE app, perform the following troubleshooting:
- Ensure that the Water Measurement time set up for your WaterGuru SENSE is the same time when your water pump is set up to operate.
- Reboot the SENSE device by removing / replacing the batteries.
- Remove the mesh bag. The mesh bag is not necessary for many pools. It is most beneficial for pools with excessive debris.
- Ensure that the flow sensor is facing towards the pool. The flow sensor is the metal chip which is visible at the back of the Sensor unit which is submerged in the water.
- Ensure that there is not excessive debris in the skimmer
- Turn on the Water pump if it is not already engaged for the following Water Measurement Test
- Tap "Measure Now" from the Home page of the App to perform a new Water Measurement.
- The Water Measurement can take up to 15 minutes to complete. You will see a push message in the App when it is complete
- The results should appear in the WaterGuru App.
If the above troubleshooting does not work, perform a Rescan Pump to resolve:
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- From the bottom carrousel menu, tap Flow and Measure
- You can either use the recommended daily measure time or set a new one
- Tap Rescan Pump
- The message "Pump Scan Underway" - "Scanning your pump's daily schedule has been started. The results will take 24-36 hours to complete. Check back to this screen in about one hour to see real-time progress and results".
- This action will scan your pump's daily schedule and look for an optimal time for your daily measurement.
- The results may take 24-36 hours to complete but you can view the progress after one hour by going back to Flow and Measure Time Tab. Once rescan is complete, it will be shown in the detail tab.