If your Sense is not providing you with all chemical readings, the chemical readings will not display in the App. This is usually caused by debris in the skimmer or debris in the SENSE Cassette well.
Remove debris from the water skimmer
- Lift the SENSE out of the skimmer and remove any debris from the skimmer
- If you are using the mesh bag with your SENSE, remember that the use of the mesh bag is optional. Removing the mesh bag will improve water flow to the sensor. With the mesh bag removed however, you may need to check the skimmer more often for debris and promptly remove it.
Daily water measurements can stop if debris in the Cassette well is blocking the optical window of the SENSE lab unit (suspended in the water skimmer) preventing the unit from reading the pads correctly.
Remove debris from the Cassette well
- Remove the SENSE from the skimmer
- Remove the cassette from the SENSE lab unit
- Check the bottom of the lab unit for any debris. If there is any debris, remove it
- Using a clean cotton cloth, wipe the optical window clean
- Replace the cassette so that it is fully inserted
- Replace the SENSE in the skimmer ensuring that the metal strip on the lab unit is pointing toward the pool and not toward the back of the skimmer
Ensure that the WaterGuru SENSE is measuring your water at a time when your pool water pump is working. The WaterGuru Sense device must have water flow to provide accurate readings. This is automatically set to the recommended measure time based on the initial 36 hour scan of your pool's pump schedule. You can either leave it there, or change it.
Change Water Measurement Time
- In the WaterGuru App, tap the Settings Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Tap Set Measurement time
- Tap the time showing in Set Daily Measure time
- A clock will appear
- Select the desired time and tap OK