WaterGuru SENSE - Replace Cassette
When it is time to replace the WaterGuru SENSE cassette, these messages will be displayed in the App:
- Replace Cassette Soon. This means that there are 5 days (15 pads) remaining.
- Replace Cassette Now. This means that there is 1 day (3 pads) remaining.
IMPORTANT: After you have replaced the Cassette, perform these steps to CLEAR THE ALERT:
iOS / Android:
- Launch the WaterGuru app
- Tap the Supply Levels icon from the revolving carrousel near the bottom of the screen. Watch video
- At the “Supply Levels” screen, "Did you add a new Cassette" is displayed
- Tap Reset Counter
- What is the status of the Cassette? will be displayed with 2 options, Replaced or Not Replaced
- Tap Replaced
- "2 Months left" will be displayed as an indication of how long the new cassette should last.
Follow these steps to replace the WaterGuru SENSE cassette!
Remove the Sensor unit from the skimmer.
Remove the cassette by grasping both sides of the top indented side portion and pulling up.
Wipe the optical window clean in the Sensor unit at the bottom of the cassette well. Remove any debris, i.e. insects sand, etc. from the cassette well. Note: The use of the mesh bag is no longer necessary.
Insert a new cassette in the Sensor unit all the way until it clicks.
- Place the Sensor unit back in the skimmer with the SENSE cover on top of the skimmer.
WaterGuru SENSE Gen 2
WaterGuru SENSE Gen 1
Article is closed for comments.