If your WaterGuru SENSE stops performing daily water measurements, always check to see that the unit has a cassette inserted and that the cassette is fully inserted.
Daily water measurements can also stop if something is blocking the optical window of the SENSE lab unit (suspended in the water skimmer) preventing the unit from reading the pads correctly.
Please perform the following troubleshooting:
- Remove the SENSE from the skimmer
- If you are using a mesh bag, remove the mesh bag. It is no longer required.
- Remove the cassette from the SENSE lab unit
- Check the bottom of the lab unit for any debris. If there is any debris, remove it
- Using a clean cotton cloth, wipe the optical window clean
- Replace the cassette so that it is fully inserted
- Replace the SENSE in the skimmer ensuring that the metal strip on the lab unit is pointing toward the pool and not toward the back of the skimmer
Ensure the water pump is turned on and do a "Measure Now" in the app. If you are within 6-10 feet of the SENSE, the measurement will complete in about 13 minutes. If you are not within 6-10 feet of the SENSE, the measurement will complete in about 45 minutes.
If you are still experiencing problems, reach out to WaterGuru. Email us at email@example.com or click the link at the bottom of the page:
"Have more questions? Submit a request"