If you are attempting to set up a WaterGuru SENSE device and see message:
"WaterGuru Unavailable - The WaterGuru is probably out of range. Try again when you are in close range of your WaterGuru device"
This is an indication that you are not within Bluetooth range (6 feet) of your WaterGuru device.
Please do the following:
- Ensure you are within 6 feet of your WaterGuru device
- Take the batteries out of your WaterGuru device and wait 30 seconds
- Put the batteries back in and you will notice a set of lights that will blink indicating the device is turning on.
- The lights will stop blinking and the broadcast of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) will begin
- Replace the battery cover
- On your Smartphone, force close the WaterGuru app
- On your Smartphone, disable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Disable
- On your Smartphone, enable Bluetooth: Settings > Bluetooth > Enable
- Launch the WaterGuru app
- Start the process to pair the device to your network.