If you get a "Check Cassette" Alert in the WaterGuru app, it means that one or more of the following is occurring:
- The cassette is missing - There is no cassette loaded
- The cassette is loose or not fully inserted - You should hear a snap when the cassette is fully loaded
- The cassette is empty - The cassette has exhausted the 170 pads or the cloud is reporting "empty"
- An error occurred when reading the cassette chemistry pads
- Click here and follow the instructions to remove the outer housing to access the TREAT cassette
- Check to see if a cassette is loaded
- If a cassette is not loaded, insert a cassette.
- Tap Supply Levels in the app
- Update Supply Levels to show that you added a new cassette
- Check to see that the cassette is inserted completely.
- Take the cassette out and re-insert it.
- Check to see if there is debris in the bottom part of the unit where the cassette pads read the water sample.
- Take the cassette out, remove any debris at the bottom of the cassette well.
- Using a soft cloth, wipe the optical window (shown in the image below on the right-side) clean in the Sensor unit at the bottom of the cassette well.
- Reinsert the cassette
- Click here and follow the instructions starting at Step #13 to replace the housing and ensure the TREAT is mounted on top of the skimmer
If the issue persists, you may also contact WaterGuru Customer Support at email@example.com WaterGuru Support can check the unit remotely for you.