If you enter the wrong username / password combination the error "The Username or password provided is incorrect" will appear.
If you are unable to login because you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Launch the WaterGuru app on your phone
- At the Login screen, enter the email address associated with your WaterGuru account
- Tap "Forgot Password"
- At the Forgot Password screen, enter the email address you used to sign up
- Tap Send
- Check the email account associated with the email address you used to sign up for a message from "email@example.com". Note: Ensure you have entered the email address that you used to sign up for the message. If the message is not in your Inbox, check your Junk or Spam folders
- Enter the 6-digit verification code from the email in the field "Confirmation code"
- Enter a new password in the field "Enter New Password"
- Tap Update
- The message "Password Reset Success - Your password was reset successfully. You may now log in with your new credentials" will appear.
- Tap OK
- At the Login screen enter the email address and the new password and log in to your account.
Note: If you have installed the WaterGuru app on multiple phones or tablets, you will need to log in to your WaterGuru account using the new password on those devices.