If you see the message, "No pump flow for #Hours/#Days" in the WaterGuru TREAT app, perform the following troubleshooting:
- Ensure that the Water Measurement time set up for your WaterGuru TREAT is the same time when your water pump is set up to operate.
- Remove the TREAT from the skimmer - Here's how
- Reboot the TREAT device by removing / replacing the batteries - Here's how
- Ensure that there is not excessive debris in the skimmer
- Turn on the Water pump if it is not already engaged for the following Water Measurement Test
- Tap "Measure Now" from the Home page of the App to perform a new Water Measurement.
- The Water Measurement can take up to 12 minutes to complete. You will see a push message in the App when it is complete
- The results should appear in the WaterGuru App.
If the above troubleshooting does not work, perform a Rescan Pump to resolve:
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- From the bottom carrousel menu, tap Flow and Measure
- You can either use the recommended daily measure time or set a new one
- Tap Rescan Pump
- The message "Pump Scan Underway" - "Scanning your pump's daily schedule has been started. The results will take 24-36 hours to complete. Check back to this screen in about one hour to see real-time progress and results".
- This action will scan your pump's daily schedule and look for an optimal time for your daily measurement.