If you are seeing the Alert "No connection for #Hours/#Days" in the WaterGuru TREAT App, it is an indication that your WaterGuru TREAT device is no longer communicating with your home Wi-Fi.
Perform the following troubleshooting:
Changes were made to your network router configuration and/or location
The WaterGuru TREAT will lose Wi-Fi connectivity:
- If you installed a new Wi-Fi router or new Wi-Fi range extender that has a different Network SSID and/or Network Password
- How to resolve: Pair the TREAT to the new Wi-Fi router or the new Wi-Fi range extender Here's how!
- If you reconfigured the existing Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi range extender with a different Wi-Fi security protocol and/or different Network SSID and/or Network password -
- How to resolve: Pair the TREAT to the newly configured Wi-Fi router or range extender. Here's how!
- If you moved the existing router and/or Wi-Fi range extender to a different location
- How to resolve: Move the router and/or Wi-Fi range extender to the old location. Ensure that the Router and/or Wi-Fi range extender has a clear path (line of sight) preferably through a window to the location of the WaterGuru TREAT
Note: When attempting to pair to the new network or newly configured network, if you see the error message: "Connection failed. Connection to Wi-Fi failed, please try again" follow this TROUBLESHOOTING.