How to connect your WaterGuru TREAT device to Alexa
You can connect your WaterGuru SENSE or TREAT to Alexa and use voice commands! If you have multiple WaterGuru SENSE or TREAT devices, Alexa will respond with the status of all of your pools.
After you enable the WaterGuru skill in the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone, you can use these Alexa commands:
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru how is my pool?
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru what is the water temperature?
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru what is the pool Free Chlorine?
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru how are the supply levels?
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru is the pool well balanced?
- Alexa, ask WaterGuru what is the pool flow?
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, ensure that you have the Amazon Alexa App installed on your iOS or Android smartphone and configured with your Amazon account username and password. The Amazon Alexa app is available for download from the Apple App store or from Google Play
- Download the latest version 3.3.2p of the WaterGuru App from the Apple App store or from Google Play
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Tap the gear icon (Settings) > Alexa Integrations > Enable & Link
- At the Account Linking page, "Link SENSE Pool Care Smart Monitor by WaterGuru with Alexa", tap LINK. If you receive an error message "Unable to link", close the Alexa app on your smartphone and try again.
- "Alexa Integration - Linking Alexa voice interaction" will be displayed with a progress bar
- "Success! You can now use Alexa in the WaterGuru app" will be displayed.