When it is time to add Cal Hypo to your WaterGuru TREAT, the following message will be displayed in the App: Refill Chlorine Now. This message is an indication that there is 5% of Chlorine remaining.
When you see this message follow the steps below:
Fill the WaterGuru TREAT Cal Hypo tank
- Press in the tab on the back of the TREAT to release the top lid
- Lift the lid and let it hang down from the side of the TREAT.
- Lift the C-shaped handle to its fully opened position
- Using the handle, lift the TREAT to remove it from the Skimmer
- Place the TREAT on the pool deck
- Locate the cream-colored circular lock on the top of the TREAT which is used to lock / unlock the Cal Hypo Tank Cover
- Move the circular lock to the unlocked position
- Using the 2 "wings" on either side of the Tank Cover, flip open the Cal Hypo Tank
- Cut just the corner of the Cal Hypo bag to open
- Insert the edge of the bag into the Cal Hypo tank, and let the Powder flow into the Tank
- Filling amount - During pool season, fill the Cal Hypo up to below the top black line mark on the Auger Shaft. During non-pool season, fill the Cal Hypo until few inches below the black line mark on the Auger Shaft.
- Take note on how many bags you have added. You will need to enter this information into the App. Step #20 below.
- After filling the tank, press and firmly close the Cal Hypo Tank Cover
- Move the circular lock to the locked position to lock the Cal Hypo Cover
- Using the handle, move the WaterGuru TREAT from the flat surface to the skimmer
- Close the handle so that it is flush with the top of the TREAT
- Close the Lid, inserting the lower end first and then the higher end
- Note: Rinse the empty Cal Hypo bags in the pool water, then you can throw the bags away.
Update Supply Levels in the WaterGuru App
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Tap on Supply Levels from the carrousel menu in the lower portion of the screen
- Tap on Granular Chlorine
- Tap on Unlock and add
- Tap Save & Continue through the steps until you reach Fill tank
- Move the slider over to the number of bags, you have entered.
- Tap Save & Continue
- Tap Yes at the Is the Latch Closed screen
- Tap Save & Continue
- You are done!