How do I get WaterGuru TEST?
- Purchase a WaterGuru SENSE S1 device
- With the purchase of a WaterGuru SENSE S1 device, a free TEST kit is included!
- With the purchase of a WaterGuru SENSE S1 device, you also get free quarterly TEST kits that you can order every 3 months from the WaterGuru App!
- Purchase a SENSE S1 Cassette 3-pack
- With the purchase of any SENSE S1 Cassette 3-pack you get 1 free TEST kit!
- You can also purchase TEST from the WaterGuru App!
Order WaterGuru TEST kit from the WaterGuru App:
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Note: If you have multiple pools, select the pool from the top upper middle portion of the screen
- After you have selected your pool, tap "WaterGuru TEST" from the revolving carousel menu
- On the WaterGuru TEST Menu,
- Select "Request a kit" if you do not have a test kit. You will be redirected to the Supplies page and then proceed with the order.
- Note: WaterGuru tracks the availability of your free quarterly TESTs in the App and will not charge you to order your free quarterly TEST kits.
- NOTE: If you want to order additional WaterGuru TESTs, these are available at $10.00 each plus shipping either from the App or using any computer from the online WaterGuru store.
- Or, Select " I have a kit" if you already have a TEST kit
- The contents of the TEST Kit: TEST vial, TEST envelope and TEST prepaid shipment label
- Locate the TEST envelope
- On the TEST envelope, the following message is written: "Kit Registration Required. Open the WaterGuru App"
- In the App, tap Scan Code "Scan TEST QR Code - Find and scan the QR code".
- Note: The QR code is printed on the envelope shown in the above photo with the green rectangle
- Note: Do NOT scan the QR Code on the return shipping label
- If you get an error you are unable to scan the QR code, don't worry. Just take a sheet of paper and write down the email address and full name associated with your WaterGuru account and include it with the water sample in the envelope
- At the Confirm Details screen, the following message will appear: "QR code scanned successfully. Sample Source: (Pool Name)
- Ensure that the Pool Name that is referenced matches the pool name you have selected
- Tap Finish
- The following message will appear: "Your TEST registration is complete - Don't forget to send us your water sample in the prepaid return envelope. You'll be notified when the results are ready"
- Tap OK
- Open the TEST vial.
- Collect your water sample. - Refer to the video below for instructions!
- Close the TEST vial
- Place the water sample in the envelope and seal it
- Place the prepaid Shipment label on the sealed envelope
- Get TEST to the Post Office as quickly as possible
Note: The whole process may take up to 2 weeks. 1 Week for us to receive the sample and another week to complete the water analysis.
Results will be available through the WaterGuru App along with advice on how to treat possible issues with your pool water chemistry.