When it is time to add Drop pH to your WaterGuru TREAT, the following message will be displayed in the App: Refill Drop pH Now. This message is an indication that there is 5% of Drop pH acid remaining.
When you see this message follow the steps below:
Fill the WaterGuru TREAT Acid Tank
- Press in the tab on the back of the TREAT to release the top lid
- Lift the lid
- Lift the C-shaped handle to its fully opened position
- Using the handle, lift the TREAT to remove it from the Skimmer
- Place the TREAT on the pool deck
- Unscrew the Drop pH acid tube from the lid and keep the Acid Fill Tube up straight
- Open the 1 Gallon Drop pH Acid bottle, remove the seal
- Note: Only add one 1 gallon Drop pH Acid bottle
- Securely screw the top of the WaterGuru TREAT Acid Fill tube to the top of the Acid bottle
- Ensure that the WaterGuru TREAT Acid Fill tube is attached securely to the Acid bottle
- Lift up the Acid bottle
- Hold up the bottle to fill
- Once the bottle is emptied, put the acid bottle down, make sure no Acid Liquid is inside the Acid Fill Tube
- Unscrew the acid bottle from the WaterGuru TREAT Acid fill tube
- Replace the Acid fill tube upright in the WaterGuru TREAT
- Screw the Acid Fill Tube on to the lid
- Using the handle, move the WaterGuru TREAT from the flat surface to the skimmer
- Close the handle so that it is flush with the top of the TREAT
- Close the Lid, inserting the lower end first and then the higher end
- If the bottle is empty, submerge the acid bottle in the swimming pool, let water enter the bottle and then empty the water into the pool. Repeat if necessary to thoroughly rinse the bottle.
- After rinsing the bottle, throw the bottle away.
- Note: if there is still acid left in the bottle, you can screw the cap back on and store the acid bottle in the pool equipment room.
Update Supply Levels in the WaterGuru App
- Launch the WaterGuru App
- Tap on Supply Levels from the carrousel menu in the lower portion of the screen
- Tap on Drop pH
- Tap on Unlock and add
- Tap Save & Continue through the steps until you reach Fill tank
- Move the slider over to Full, indicating you have added the full 1 Gallon bottle.
- Tap Save & Continue three times
- You are done!