Yes. The WaterGuru App works with Apple Watch
Please note, you will need to perform the following steps to install the WaterGuru app on your Apple Watch:
- Ensure that the WaterGuru app is installed on the iPhone connected to your Apple Watch
- Ensure that your Apple Watch is located near your iPhone and is connected through Wi-Fi or cellular
- Ensure that the same Apple ID of your iPhone is configured on your Apple Watch - Note: If a different Apple ID or no Apple ID is configured on the Apple Watch, the installation will fail.
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app
- Tap the My Watch tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen - Apps that you can install appear under Available Apps
- Tap on Install next to WaterGuru
- A spinning circle icon will appear during the installation process
- When complete, WaterGuru will appear under Apps "Installed on Apple Watch"
- WaterGuru will appear on the Apple Watch
- Tap the WaterGuru icon on your Apple Watch.................
- Ensure that the WaterGuru app is open on your iPhone
- Tap Connect on your Apple Watch...........................................
- Connecting will appear briefly on your Apple Watch and then disappear
- The WaterGuru App on your Apple Watch will now be synced with the app on your iPhone